Mission and vision, IMS policy
Mission of CBJ sp. z o.o.:
We provide the higest standard business processes to our Clients.
Vision of CBJ sp. z o.o.:
We are the leading provider of certified research services offering comprehensive support in the area of the services and safety of KGHM Polska Miedź S.A Group and other Clients on global market.
Integrated Management System Policy
It is the policy of CBJ sp. z o.o. to keep the quality of our services at a level that is hardly achievable for our competition and that ensures the Company’s development. Our purpose is to make our Customers satisfied with our services, to meet their requirements and expectations and to ensure comprehensive support and safety of business processes by providing research and expert services. While delivering our services, we provide safe working conditions to our employees and we care about the environment.
We are able to perform these tasks due to our Integrated Management System compliant with the requirements of the following standards:
PN-EN ISO 9001, PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025 and PN-ISO 45001.
The Company’s Management Board provides the resources and means necessary to implement, maintain and improve this system.
It is a constant element of the strategy of CBJ sp. z o.o. to ensure the coherence and continuity of the Company’s operations and to optimise business processes while observing the principles of impartiality, confidentiality, integrity and information security. The staff’s qualification and competencies, our testing methods, technical equipment and infrastructure make it possible to reach high quality of services.
The main objectives of the existing Integrated Management System include:
- Performing tests/collecting samples based on good professional practice, according to documented methods, our Customers’ requirements and the rules of the implemented management system.
- Compliance with the requirements of legal regulations, the requirements of the accreditation and certifying bodies and other requirements binding the Company.
- Improvement of the quality of services by improving the staff’s qualifications, as well as perfecting test methods and Customer service.
- Implementation of new testing methods and striving for accreditation in the “flexible” scope.
- Respecting the principles of the established management system in every workplace and continuous improvement of the employees’ awareness as regards quality management, environmental management, information security management and occupational health and safety management.
- Continuous improvement of the conditions and efforts regarding occupational health and safety, prevention of accidents at work, occupational diseases and near-miss incidents with the participation of all the employees.
- Continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the implemented Integrated Management System.
The Company’s strategic objectives and the related operational goals are measurable and consistent with the Integrated Management System Policy. Employees of CBJ sp. z o.o. are aware of and apply the Integrated Management System Policy and the rules included in system documents and the Company’s management declares to spare no effort to make sure that this Policy and its objectives are implemented.
QUALITY AND SAFETY ARE ACCOMPLISHED THROUGH FULFILMENT OF COMMITMENTS
PRESIDENT OF THE MANAGEMENT BOARD