Mission and vision, IMS policy
Mission of CBJ sp. z o.o.:
We provide the higest standard business processes to our Clients.
Vision of CBJ sp. z o.o.:
We are the leading provider of certified research services offering comprehensive support in the area of the services and safety of KGHM Polska Miedź S.A Group and other Clients on global market.
Integrated Management System Policy
It is the policy of CBJ sp. z o.o. to keep the quality of our services at a level that is hardly achievable for our competition and that ensures the Company’s existence and development. We strive for Customers to be satisfied with our services, we make every effort to meet their requirements and expectations, at the same time maintaining a high level of information security. While delivering our services we provide safe working conditions for our employees and we care about the environment.
We are able to perform these tasks due to our Integrated Management System, conforming to:
PN-EN ISO 9001, PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025 and PN-N-18001.
The Company’s Management Board provides the resources and means necessary to implement and maintain this system.
It is a constant element of the strategy of CBJ sp. z o.o. to orient the system on expectations of the Company’s external and internal Customers, maintain continuity of operation and optimise business processes while observing the principles of confidentiality and integrity of information. The staff’s qualification and competencies, the testing methods and the technical equipment and infrastructure make it possible to reach high quality of services.
The main tasks of the Integrated Management System:
1. Performing research / sampling based on good professional practice, in accordance with documented methods and requirements of clients and the principles of the implemented management system.
2. Compliance with the legal requirements, requirements of the accreditation and certification body and other requirements related to the Company.
3. Increase the quality of services provided by improving staff qualifications, improving testing methods and customer service.
4. Implementation of new research methods and striving to obtain accreditation in the so-called “Flexible” scope.
5. Conscious adherence to the principles of the established management system at each position and continuous raising of employees’ awareness in the field of quality management, environment, information security and occupational health and safety.
6. Constant improvement of the state and activities in the field of occupational health and safety, prevention of accidents and occupational diseases as well as potentially accidental events with the participation of all employees. 7. Continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the implemented Integrated Management System.
The Company’s strategic objectives and the related operational goals are measurable and consistent with the Integrated Management System Policy. Employees of CBJ sp. z o.o. are aware of the Integrated Management System Policy and the rules included in system documents and they aide by them. The Company’s management declares to make every effort to make sure that this Policy and its objectives are implemented.
QUALITY AND SAFETY ARE ACCOMPLISHED THROUGH FULFILMENT OF COMMITMENTS
PRESIDENT OF THE MANAGEMENT BOARD