Mission and vision, IMS policy
Mission of CBJ sp. z o.o.:
We provide the highest standard business processes to our Clients.
Vision of CBJ sp. z o.o.:
We are the leading provider of certified research services offering comprehensive support in the area of the services and safety of KGHM Polska Miedź S.A Group and other Clients on global market.
Integrated Management System Policy
It is the policy of CBJ sp. z o.o. to keep the quality of our services at a level that is hardly achievable for our competition and that ensures the Company’s existence and development. We strive for Customers to be satisfied with our services, we make every effort to meet their requirements and expectations, at the same time maintaining a high level of information security. While delivering our services we provide safe working conditions for our employees and we care about the environment.
We are able to perform these tasks due to our Integrated Management System, conforming to:
PN-EN ISO 9001, PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025 and PN-N-18001.
The Company’s Management Board provides the resources and means necessary to implement and maintain this system.
It is a constant element of the strategy of CBJ sp. z o.o. to orient the system on expectations of the Company’s external and internal Customers, maintain continuity of operation and optimise business processes while observing the principles of confidentiality and integrity of information. The staff’s qualification and competencies, the testing methods and the technical equipment and infrastructure make it possible to reach high quality of services.
The main tasks of the Integrated Management System:
1. Effective management of tests based on good professional practice, according to documented methods, the Customer’s requirements and the rules of the implemented management system.
2. Improvement of the quality of services by enhancing the staff’s qualifications, as well ass perfecting test methods and Customer service.
3. Implementation of new testing methods.
4. Efforts to obtain accreditation in the “flexible” scope.
5. Continuous improvement of the employees’ awareness as regards quality management, environmental management, information security management and occupational health and safety management.
6. Compliance with the requirements of legal regulations and other requirements binding the Company.
7. Continuous improvement of the conditions and efforts regarding occupational health and safety, prevention of occupational diseases and near-miss incidents with the participation of all the employees.
8. Actions that are to limit negative environmental impact by monitoring and minimising emission of contaminants, and by reducing the quantity of waste produced and the level of utilisation of natural resources.
9. Observance of the principles of teamwork and individual responsibility for the quality of the tasks performed.
10. Conscious observance of the management system rules at each post.
11. Continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System implemented.
The Company’s strategic objectives and the related operational goals are measurable and consistent with the Integrated Management System Policy. Employees of CBJ sp. z o.o. are aware of the Integrated Management System Policy and the rules included in system documents and they aide by them. The Company’s management declares to make every effort to make sure that this Policy and its objectives are implemented.
QUALITY AND SAFETY ARE ACCOMPLISHED THROUGH FULFILMENT OF COMMITMENTS
PRESIDENT OF THE MANAGEMENT BOARD