Food testing includes:
- physicochemical analyses (e.g. determination of metals, inorganic substances, preservatives, proteins, fats),
- microbiological analyses (determination of bacteria, yeasts, moulds),
- organoleptic tests (taste, odour, colour, consistency and other).
The tests cover a wide range of products:
- bread and confectionary,
- meat, as well as meat and poultry products,
- milk and milk products,
- fruit and vegetable products,
- grain products,
- beverages, juices,
- diet products.